Model No. CS3
Smart Starter Booster Cart
The CS3 "Smart Starter" is perfect for a wide variety of service environments, including fleet maintenance and auto dealerships. Exclusive safety features protect against damage to vehicle systems during jump starting, including Voltage Spike Protection and Automatic Reverse Polarity Protection.
When a vehicle connection is made, the CS3 powers the output leads only when a correct connection is made. Reverse hook-ups do happen. When they do, the CS3 shows a red warning light and locks up until connections are corrected. No sparks, no reverse boosts - the cables are never "hot" during the hook-up.
- Smart, safe battery boosting/jump starting
- Voltage Spike Protection to protect vehicle electronics against power surges
- Automatic Reverse Polarity Protection to guard against accidental reverse connections
- Integrated automatic charger maintains the onboard battery at peak charge while not in use
- Separate voltmeter shows vehicle battery voltage to assist technicians in identifying other starting problems
- Warning light indicates when the onboard battery is low and needs to be recharged
- Remote starting switch improves safety
- Accommodates a Group 27 battery (not included)
- Operating Voltage : 12V
- Starting Capacity : Based on Battery Installed
- Accommodates Battery : To Group 27 (not included)
- Charging System for Onboard Battery : 7 Amp Automatic
- Cable Length : 7'
- Cable Gauge : #4 AWG
- Reverse Polarity Protection : Yes
- Voltage Spike Protection : Yes
- Remote Switch : Yes
- Weight : 36.7 lbs.
- Warranty : 1 Year Limited
- UPC : 010271021642