Model No. CT800
800 Amp Carbon Pile Variable Battery Load Tester
The CT800 offers rugged, accurate battery testing capabilities for heavy use battery service departments. It provides continuous duty battery testing for 6 and 12 Volt batteries, featuring variable load capacity from 0-800 amps, controlled by dual carbon pile stacks designed to provide steady, balanced load control. Features temperature adjustment from 0˚ to 125˚F to ensure an accurate reading in any temperature condition.
To determine battery condition, operator does not have to interpret test result numbers. Large displays enable accurate load control and give test result in simple pass/fail zones. 1-Year Limited Warranty.
- Tests 6 and 12 Volt batteries
- Enables assessment of battery state of charge, battery capacity, starter draw and charging system output
- Testing capacity to 1600 CCA
- Features temperature adjustment up to 125˚F
- Easy-to-read, color-coded display
- Industrial grade construction for continuous duty
- Acid-proof cabinet with vinyl coated clamps for durability
- 1 Year Limited Warranty
- Operating Voltage : 6/12V
- Testing Capacity : To 1600 CCA
- Display Type : Color-coded Analog
- Duty Cycle : 1 Battery/2 minutes
- Cooling Method : Fan Cooled
- Weight : 24 lbs.
- Warranty : 1 Year Limited
- UPC : 010271021987