Model No. C10612
10 Bank 6/12 Volt 10 Amp Multiple
Battery Charger for Small Batteries
Designed to charge small Conventional, Maintenance
Free or Gel Cell lead acid batteries, the C10612 will charge up to ten batteries simultaneously at 6 or 12 Volts. Equally effective in charging a single battery. Each output automatically regulates to a safe charging current for the battery being charged, regardless of battery size or state of charge.
Easy to use with no controls to adjust - simply connect batteries to charger and turn it on. Finish charging rate will taper as low as 50 milliamps (50 thousandths of an amp). Excessive gassing and overheating are minimized, even if batteries are left on charge for several days. Each output circuit is individually fused, providing protection for both the charger and batteries being charged.
- Charges 6 or 12 Volt batteries
- 10 amp total charge; 1 amp per output
- 10 output circuits
- Each circuit is individually fused for safety
- Replaceable fuses mounted on front panel for easy access
- Includes 10 output leads with clamps
- 1-Year Limited Warranty
- Operating Voltage : 6/12V
- Operational Mode : Manual/Taper
- Charging Rate (Nominal) : 10A
- Number of Outputs : 10
- Effective Charge Rate per Output : 1A (when 10 batteries connected)
- Display Type : Ammeter (total output reflected)
- Weight : 21 lbs.
- Warranty : 1 Year Limited
- UPC : 010271021819